Here are the steps we have put in place since March 2020 to keep you and others safe when visiting the Tea Room:
* We have reduced our tables allowing for 2 metre distancewe have screens between our tables.
* All tables & chairs are sanitised in-between each sitting.
* We have removed all china from the tables and put plastic covers over our vintage table cloths.
* Temperatures are taken of staff and customers upon entering the Tea Room.
* All staff wear disposable aprons, that are sanitised regularly and wear visors.
* Sanitising stations are available as are hand washing facilities.
* We have taken details of all customers who are eating in and been part of Track and Trace.
When visiting the Tea Room can you please ensure the following:
* Please arrive at the correct time of your booking or before entering for your takeaway order please ensure it is safe and clear to do so.
* Please only visit us with those you are safe to be with
* Hand Sanitiser will be provided on entering and leaving the Tea Room.
* A member of staff will take your temperature on arrival. Anything above 38’c will be refused entrance, if you know you have C19 symptoms please re arrange.
* Please keep personal possessions to a minimum
* Please ensure you stick to social distancing measures
* We are only operating a few tables to ensure social distancing rules can be adhered to.
* Whilst we will have a minimum amount of Staff, they will be wearing disposable aprons and face shields for your protection
Thank you for understanding our changes and adhering to these rules, we will ensure your visit is as enjoyable as usual.