Since re-opening after National Lockdown in July we have put a number of safety measures in place, namely;
* Takeaway counter moved to near the doorway to prevent customers having to walk through Tea Room.
* We have reduced our tables allowing for 2 metre distance and have screens between them.
* Removed all decorative chair covers and placed plastic covers over vintage table cloths. All tables & chairs are sanitised in-between each sitting.
* Temperatures are taken of staff and customers upon entering the Tea Room.
* All staff wear disposable aprons, that are sanitised regularly and wear visors.
* Sanitising stations are available as are hand washing facilities.
* Reduced the number of days we open for business.
New Restrictions as of 22nd September:
* Reservation to Eat in must be for 6 people or less.
New Restrictions as of 2nd October:
* No mixed households to eat in.
New Restrictions as of Monday 17th May:
* Reservations to Eat in must be for 6 people or less OR 2 households
* Weekly testing for all Staff
Clearly these are very strange times and for many of our customers this is very difficult. I would just like to reassure those customers who have been struggling, we will continue to support you and get food to you if we can.
Whilst we will continue to welcome customers into our Tea Room, we welcome your support by considering Takeaway.
We offer all our Menu as a Takeaway and will be announcing some fun themed Takeaway Options for both Halloween and Christmas.
To my customers, my local community and my amazing small team and family, I can not thank you enough. Thank you for understanding how much my little Tea Room means to me.